Sunday, May 9, 2010
Another Bad Haircut
What more can I say. You'd think that we would have learned by now not to mess with Roo's hair. It was long and the back was really long. We trimmed it and it looked good. But Daddy really wanted to trim the front. I said no. Daddy didn't listen. It was uneven. So I tried to even it and in that one snip, made it go from really bad to much much worse. A day or so later I took Roo to where I get my haircut and she did her best with the front. It's lopsided but she didn't want to go shorter since we like his hair on the longer side. Note to ourselves, stop messing with Roo's hair. He told me today that it looks nice but next time he wants to get it cut at his place, where he gets juice boxes, lollipops and of course candy canes. Next time should be this fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh geez, I am envisioning one of those home bangs trims that are a little crooked, so you try to even them up, and again...until you only have 1" long baby bangs sticking straight off your forehead. Poor kid!!! :)
it really is a bad haircut
Yup, it's really bad!
Post a Comment