Thursday, May 20, 2010

Aloha Baxter!

Because aloha doesn't make it sound as bad. Baxter will be moving out on Sunday. Bug's allergy blood work came back as a Level 3 or High for dog dander. Daddy and I discussed and we could only agree that Baxter should move out and do so sooner than later. Luckily, Uncle Matt was thinking of getting a dog this summer and is able to take Baxter in and give him a loving home. So, Daddy and I haven't really talked about what's going to happen much, I think we're in denial. :*(

1 comment:

Barb Mowery said...

Of all the possible outcomes--and I know saying aloha to Baxter is going to be a very sad event for your household--Baxter going to live with Uncle Matt is like the best thing that could happen. That little bro of yours is the best! What a hero! :)