Monday, June 14, 2010
Bath Time...Fun?
For months, and I mean months, Bug has hated his bath. We bathe him in his fun duck tub but as soon as we start to wash him it's over. The duckie deflated this weekend so we put him in the big tub. Whew, he really didn't like that. Last night, I eased him in slowly, gave him some toys and he was happy until I washed him. So at least back to the normal amount of crying. Tonight, Daddy eased him in, gave him some more toy and when I got to washing him, I used a toy. Wouldn't you guess, he loved it. When it went over his face, I laughed and he laughed. I've tried this laughing technique so many time to no avail. And go figure, he didn't want to get out of the tub! I opened the drain and even once all the water was out he refused. So, we still get crying at bath time but now it's because he doesn't want to get out. Hopefully we'll continue to move in the right direction, bath time should be the most fun time of the night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment