Sunday, March 7, 2010

Good Times

This afternoon/evening we had a lot of fun just playing at home. Bug decided to hit all of us on the head with an empty soda bottle. When we asked him to stop hitting Roo, he wouldn't, so I asked him to sit in time out. His response? He dropped the bottle, walked over to time out and sat quietly until I told him he could get up...less than a minute later. I wish the 3 year old would listen so well! We just think it's adorable that Bug understands what time out is, and I knew he'd walk over because I've seen him do it when I've told Roo to sit in timeout. He's really picking things up quickly and we continue to be amazed with his vocabulary.

And Roo continues to be adorable in his big boy bed. Tonight we turned the volume on his video monitor on and we learned that he likes to sing to himself before he goes to sleep.

The best part of it all is that they're playing together more and more. Bug likes to give Roo big hugs and kisses in Roo's bed before they go to sleep. And Roo loves to go upstairs and be the first to see and talk to Bug after his nap. Soon they'll be plotting against mommy and daddy....

No comments: