Friday, March 5, 2010

Big Boy Roo

We're so proud of Roo. He's doing such an great job potty training. He pooped in the potty again today and was so excited to show me how big his poop was tonight. He wore big boy underwear, real underwear, all day today and didn't get them wet at all! I even sent him with two changes of clothes! And while Mommy and Daddy were out today, we got him a mattress and box spring and put together his big boy bed...his crib converts to a full size bed. And we put his cool new sheets with cars and trucks and comforter on it and had it all ready for him when he got home.

He was a little hesitant at first but he loves it. And he went to bed like such a good boy. And so far he hasn't tried to get out.

Roo's sleeping in a big boy bed and wearing big boy underwear!

Wow, it's amazing how fast they grow up. And props again to Kristin for figuring out when and how to potty train him. Because honestly, I was not at all interested!

By the way, shopping for little boy underwear is very exciting, finally a boy accessory I can shop for :)

1 comment:

Barb Mowery said...

Big boy bed and big boy underwear. I'm getting a little misty here. Where does the time go? Holy geez--he's going to be in kindergarten before you know it.