Sunday, December 6, 2009
What's That Song?
If you've ridden at all in the car with Roo recently, you'll hear him say, "what's that song," as each new song comes on. I've got Sirius so it tells me the name of each song, and if I think it'll make sense to him, I'll tell him the name, otherwise I make something up. But there can only be so many songs called Love or other simple names like that. His favorite song is Fireflies. He absolutely loves it, and when we were out today, he sang it as we were walking through the store. It was super cute. He also likes to sing "there's a roo roo, mommy, daddy, love bug, baxter, in the closet, a woo." And his favorite modification of a song is to Elmo's Potty Time, he'll sing "Roo do it, Roo use the potty" to the tune of the song. We're starting to be very careful about the language of the songs we listen to. Otherwise, it's a lot of fun listening to him sing along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment