Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's Only Once a Year

Once a year I like to take the boys to get professional photos done.  This year I was super excited to get a good picture of the boys together.  Maybe I should have gone back in early November right when Love Bug turned 1, but I didn't and we went today and though I didn't get a good one of the boys together, I got a few good individual ones and decent one of the family.  Roo was not on his best behavior and was acting very 3.  And by the time we got Roo to smile, Love Bug decided he was done.  Hopefully next time we'll get a better photographer, she just wasn't very helpful helping us getting the boys to smile and laugh.  But for the money and the number of photos you get, we sill like Portrait Innovations the best.  Here are a few of the pictures from today.  

No comments: