Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Project Announcement!

So I've been thinking that it's time to attempt a new project.  I haven't been good at scrap booking at all in the, oh, let's say, 18 months.  In fact, I still haven't finished the "Roo's 1st Year" scrap book.  But, I have a plan.  I'm going to get a scanner and scan in all of the pages of his unfinished scrapbook and back date them in the blog.  So when you randomly see, August 2006 appear, it's not that Roo is being re-born, it's that mommy is making her life a lot easier and and freeing herself from the guilt of not scrapping.  Anyhow, the first step in this plan is actually buying a Mac compatible photo-quality scanner.  I welcome any recommendations on what to buy.  Thank you for your cooperation in this matter :)

edited to add:  So I noticed that I didn't start the blog until Feb 2008.  I'll make-up what happened between the end of Roo's scrapbook and Feb 2008.  Should be entertaining!

No comments: