Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pig

I think if I do end up blogging more often it include things about not just the kids, but all of our lives in general.  With that, I give you this story.

Today we were driving to town to meet up with my parents for lunch. On the way as we were approaching a curve that seems to have more accidents than some other spots on the road, there was an accident.

As we passed by slowly we looked and saw something one would only believe if we took a picture.

A pickup truck was smashed in because it hit a pig. But not just a normal pig, this was the biggest pig I've ever seen. I didn't even know pigs could grow that big. Made me wonder when it's no longer a pig and considered a hog.

We contemplated turning around and driving past it again to take a picture. But we thought that would be very rude.

The police were already there and it was hard to tell with all the dirt across the road if the accident was in the early or late stages of being cleared.  Hopefully everyone was okay.

There are farms nearby so it's hard to say if the pig got free and ran away or if it was being transported and fell out of a vehicle. But it was a huge pig.

If I ever find a picture of it, I'll be sure to add it to this post.

No comments: