Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Uncle Matt

Uncle Matt turned 30 today. He's really old now. Or as Roo would say, that's a lot! When we were planning his birthday party I asked each of the boys what they wanted to get him. Bug's response was simply, cake. Roo said, all the toys and cars I want to get him. And I asked about whether we should get him cooking stuff too, and Roo said, yes, all the cooking stuff I want to get him.

We had a good time at his Oktoberfest party at Aunt Linda's house yesterday. Roo and I went and Daddy stayed home with a sick Bug. All the food was really good and Roo didn't want to leave when it was time to go. He was having too much fun either wrestling with his cousin Josh or showing cousin Rebecca how to use the Leapster.

Happy 30th Birthday Uncle Matt!


No comments: