He and Daddy stopped and got dinner on the way there. Once they got him Daddy and Roo told me all about the orientation. Evidentially Roo loves glue! Daddy said he put gobs and gobs of glue on his Birthday Crown. In addition to making a Birthday Crown, he also got to do handprints and make a bird! I love doing crafts and can't wait to see these when I drop him off for his first day of preschool. Daddy told me that he even has a cubby. So cute!
Roo is super excited about school and we're so excited to watch him learn new things and enjoy a great educational experience. He's already got 2 friends in the class; two other little girls that go to the same sitter as him which is good as he talks about how they're all going to school together.
I'll make sure we take pictures of him on his first day. Hopefully he'll have a great school year and learn a lot of new things and make a lot of new friends.
1 comment:
Way to go Supermom figuring out why he was protesting! This is so exciting--I can't believe he's starting preschool. :)
Post a Comment