What does one do to earn a puppy scarf? Love Bug was crying off and on over the course of a few hours last night. I got daddy up and we went in and gave him some Motrin, gave him some love and put him back to sleep. It was right around 0300, so it was early.
We got back in bed and I guess Baxter approved of our caring for Love Bug and mommy was rewarded with a puppy scarf. Unfortunately, I had to move him to a different spot in bed. When he's wrapped around you that way it makes it hard to hear and I needed to listen for Love Bug.
Hopefully I'll earn one again sometime this winter. Until then, we've been enjoying a Baxter free bed for a couple of months now.
1 comment:
If Baxter's a puppy scarf, then Sukey is a doggie foot warmer. Although warming my feet also involves stealing all of my foot room in the bed. It's like being short-sheeted, but warm, every night of my life. :)
Post a Comment