Saturday, October 3, 2009
Just Like Maddie and AnnaBell
Roo and I went shopping today after we dropped Baxter off at Bark n Bubbles to get cleaned. We were cruising through the shoe store to look at new shoes for mommy. Roo is really pickey about what shoes he'll wear, pretty much only Crocs, but when we walked by the kids section today he stopped in his tracks when he saw the shoes of his dreams. What were they?
They were bright green and yellow froggie flip flops. He remembered that Maddie and AnnaBell had flip flops so he wanted a pair too. I found a box with his size and let him try them on. I figured once I started to put them on his feet he'd balk. Nope, not the slightest, he loved them. When we got to the checkout I had the lady scan them to see if they were on sale. Roo took one of them off and I figured he was done and didn't want them anymore. Nope, he said that he wanted to buy them and was giving it to me to have the lady take the security tag off. So now, just as fall is hitting and it's getting cooler out, Roo has a fab new pair of froggie flip flops. I can just see him wearing them in the snow now! I'll have to tell him that Maddie and Annabell wear sneakers too, maybe that'll be the trick with shoes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment