The logic: Some of the cutest things happen in our normal course of the day. I don't always get a picture of it. Plus, I like to think of this blog as a living history. I want to capture all the silliness that happens but I sometime don't because I don't have a good picture to add. Just adding updates without pictures will enable me to make this a much better living history of the boys growing up with each other and of course with their dog that they both adore.
Now that we all agree......on with the next blog update!
1 comment:
Here, here! I think this is totally fair...especially if it gets you updating more often. :) We had such a great time with you guys today!!! As good as your blog is to follow the day-to-day shenanigans of the little ones, it's so much fun to spend time with them. And you!!!
Post a Comment