We've also spent a little bit of time each weekend getting the house ready. The addition was completed on time which gave us plenty of time to get the rest of the house put together. Other than a little bit of touch up paint and figuring out a color for the playroom, we're done. The new space is wonderful and Roo has a great time playing in the playroom before bed each night. The baby's room is all put together as well. So, now all that's left to do is to have a baby. Stay tuned, that's the plan for this Tuesday!
1 comment:
Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the world, little baby! :) For some reason hotmail is not letting me open the email you sent with the baby picture (I assume it was a baby picture). But I'm so happy for you guys and your new little addition to the family! I love you guys! :)
Post a Comment